Complete Album : Jason Eady – I Travel On Zip Mp3 Lagu

Jason Eady Shares New Song THAT'S ALRIGHT From I TRAVEL ON, Out August 10
Complete Album : Jason Eady – I Travel On Zip Mp3 Lagu Download
On August 10, the Mississippi-bred singer & guitarist Jason Eady returns with a new album I Travel On. The album is his first to be recorded with his ace touring band who have been relentlessly touring behind Eady's critically acclaimed self-titled album that was released in 2017. GRAMMY-nominated musicians Rob Ickes and Trey Hensley accompanied Eady, his bandmates and wife Courtney Patton to round out the lineup that would execute the live, single-take sessions.
Lyrics and Tracklist
  1. I Lost My Mind in California
  2. Now or Never
  3. Happy Man
  4. Calaveras County
  5. Always a Woman
  6. That’s Alright
  7. Below the Waterline
  8. Pretty When I Die
  9. She Had to Run
  10. The Climb
  11. I Travel On
Download Complete Album : Jason Eady – I Travel On Zip Mp3 Lagu

Comments

Popular Posts